Film Entry Application:
All filmmakers wishing to enter their film(s), please send an email to email@example.com to request a film entry application.
Entry & Judging Categories:
- Endangered Species
- Endangered Ecosystem/Habitat
- Foreign (Must be subtitled in English)
- Humans & Nature
- Music & Nature
- Short (Under 20 minutes)
- Student (Ages 21 and under)
- Wildlife Activism
Filmmakers are eligible to win “Best” of each category listed above. The recipients will be announced thirty (30) days prior to each festival and awards handed out at the opening reception.
- All-access pass for festival weekend
- Meet the filmmakers reception on the opening evening
- Opportunities to speak in front of a large audience to discuss your film and engage in Q & A.
- Assistance with travel expenses and lodging (limited scholarships available)
- Discount available if entering film or films into a single event or multiple festival locations
- Opportunity to sell your film on DVD, Blue Ray or other merchandise during the course of the film festival.
We are an International Film Festival. All wildlife filmmakers and production companies are invited to apply from every country.
For an application please contact: Christopher@WCFF.org